A native bee hotel or pollinator house is a simple and attractive addition to any backyard or garden space, providing habitat for Mason Bees and Leafcutter Bees. This beautiful, simple design is made with strategically sized bamboo, providing sanctuary for solitary bees to lay their eggs and remain safe from predators and weather. The easy mounting hole makes installation a breeze! Support your local pollinator population with this simply designed Mason Bee house and Carpenter Bee hotel. Having trouble attracting bees to your hotel? Just add some bee attractant and ensure the surrounding area is a suitable environment with pollen and nectar.
- FLAME-TREATED AND NATURAL BAMBOO: Designed to fit into nature seamlessly and for long-lasting use with the proper care.
- MASON AND LEAFCUTTER BEES: Attracts a variety of our favorite pollinators with the various sized bamboo and insect holes.
- SIMPLE TO MOUNT: Hammer a nail into a tree trunk or supported wood stand around 6ft high, away from heavy winds with the front facing the sun.
- HOW TO ATTRACT: Place the bee house outside in the early spring months, add some bee attractant/bee food, If you are still having trouble, plant a bee garden full of your local flowers.
- WHAT FLOWERS SHOULD YOU PLANT? Ensuring your bee house is surrounded by the right pollen sources can help attract bees to your bee house. Shallow blossom such as daisies, zinnias, and asters. As well as nepeta, salvia, oregano, mint, and lavender for long-tongued bees.